All students enrolled at a UChicago Charter campus must pay a common student fee each academic year. The proceeds from these payments help offset the considerably higher costs of programming, activities, and other benefits received as a student at UChicago Charter.
Additional fees may be required for optional programs like school trips, after school programs, and other school-related activities.
Fees that your students incur will appear on your monthly statements online for you to pay at your convenience. Payments will no longer be accepted onsite at the campus.
Please join the more than 200 families and growing that have already signed up for the new online payment system, or FACTS.
With FACTS you can:
- view account balances for all of your UChicago Charter students in one place
- save a trip to campus to pay a fee
- get 24/7 phone support directly from FACTS
- pay online using a credit or credit/debit card
- pay online using a checking account
- phone in a payment directly to FACTS using a checking account, credit or credit/debit card
- mail a check or money order directly to FACTS
Letters have been sent to the registered Guardian's email address.
If you have not received a letter or need help registering, please contact the campus main office.
If you have your letter or have already created your account, click FACTS to proceed directly to the new payment system.
— FACTS URL: https://online.factsmgt.com/Signin.aspx —
Your student may be eligible for an instructional fee waiver. For more information please refer to the Family Information Form at your campus.