As we continue to develop and retain our excellent staff, we are also looking for new exceptionally dedicated, capable and inspiring individuals to join us and help all of us RISE.
UChicago Charter Non-Negotiables:
- A history of personal achievement
- Conviction that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college and life
- Belief in UChicago Charter's Values: Scholarship. Leadership. Excellence. Grit.
- Results- and data-driven with a track record of evidence-based decision-making
- Excels in collaborating with colleagues
Although the ideal teaching candidate has classroom experience with evidence of results, we are always looking for great people who may be new to high school, new to teaching or new to education who have a history of achievement (regardless of field) who want to join a high-performing team and work with us to close Chicago’s achievement gap. All teachers who can create and deliver rigorous and engaging learning opportunities, especially inquiry- and project-based instruction, are welcome to apply to our team.
Apply to teach for the UChicago Charter School >>